Preparing for exams is never easy. However, if students know what the examiners are looking for, there’s a good chance they’ll feel more confident and thus better placed to achieve a higher grade.
It is with this in mind that we have developed our Macro Economics Exam Preparation Teaching and Learning Resource Pack.
The pack contains worksheets, group tasks and interim assessments which all focus on developing the key assessment objectives tested by all exam boards: knowledge, application, analysis and evaluation.
Here’s a review of what is included:
1. Ranking cards for Macro Economics objectives – a great introduction to macro economics which allows students to make decisions and justify their choices.
2. The components of AD – a simple worksheet which could be used to accompany initial delivery of aggregate demand, or as a recap exercise.
3. Analysis sheets for unemployment – a good classroom activity to encourage students to use their analysis skills gained when looking at micro economics and to develop the effects of unemployment variables on various groups.
4. Inflation knowledge worksheet – this worksheet can be used as an accompaniment to delivery on inflation, or as a recap.
5. Overview of monetary policy – this worksheet can be used as an accompaniment to delivery on monetary policy, or as a recap.
6. Monetary policy recap quiz answers – a clear and concise crib sheet for peer marking the quiz.
7. Diagram cards with analysis – use this to develop knowledge, diagrammatical capability and analysis skills when students are preparing for the exam.
8. Quiz on AS and supply side policies – a handy quick quiz useful for revision.
9. Short essay question and extended essay template – these templates are use for group work in planning essays. They are also good for helping students learn to plan their exam responses with more consideration and structure.
This resource is available as a PDF download or as a PDF file on a CD. The price of £49.99 + VAT is the same for both formats.
Once purchased the CD can be freely copied and networked throughout the school.
To see sample pages please email email@example.com quoting the order code 2055.
You can order the Macro Economics Exam Preparation Teaching and Learning Resource Pack CD in any of these ways:
- On our website
- By phone on 0117 940 6409
- By fax on 0117 940 6408
- By email (quoting a school order number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to: Classroom Resources, PO Box 1489, Bristol, BS99 3QJ